Hello, I’m Jodi – the face behind the camera. My love and passion for photography began nearly 20 years ago when I received my first small and inexpensive camera requiring 110 film. I shot everything from friends and family, to pets and landscapes. The film I’ve used and experimented with since that time could probably stretch to the moon!
About 4 years ago I made the switch to digital and could not be happier. Digital technology has long since caught up with film in the world of photography.
I am an enthusiastic Traveler and my camera goes everywhere I go. I am currently based out of Northern California and Southern Oregon, and I am happy and able to travel in order to cover your special event.
I offer competitive pricing and spend time beyond the shoot when and if necessary carefully enhancing your photos to obtain the desired effects.
My love for Art began at an even earlier age, from the time the first crayon was placed in my hand. After discovering they’re not for eating, I was irreversibly hooked on the wide range of colors to be found in a box of crayons, and the seemingly endless possibilities when putting them on paper.
I branched out significantly as the years went by, trying my hand at a variety of media, and finding my real niche in oil paint and charcoal.
Please feel free to contact me about any of the products or services that I offer. I would be delighted to speak with you and I look forward to serving you!
- Up to 10 hours of photography time on the day of the ceremony
- Unlimited number of photos
- Unlimited number of locations
- Combination of color, black & white and sepia
- All images are high resolution and provided on CDs for printing and personal use
- Extensive post-production correction and enhancement of all photos
- 100 4X6 prints of the best shots
- Lifetime 20% discount on all future family portraits, including maternity, infant, and children.